My Big Tow

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used to drive FH100 Mitsu's which were 8 tonners with a fiberglass pan and hide away tail lift on the back, they used to go alright on the flat but they were shit on the hills and in a head wind even unloaded they were flat out doing 80.

The biggest problem we have is for 90% of it's life it will be sitting in the paddocks un-used so that has to be taken into consideration. We are going to build a new hay/machinery shed soon and if that ends up being big enough to store the hay, the tractor and a spare bay for a truck it might be a consideration but at the moment it's 1 against 2 so it's not working in my favour.

HI Fella's

Are sure it's not a moblie hair dressing salon:sarcastic:.It seem that some ??? of the d40 owners on here rave about carrying hairdryes in their vehicle's and maybe doing extra on the side :hahaha:.Us D22 would never carry one.

Shane

Thats Krafty's plan, convert it into a mobile salon.

Good news, might go back to electrical work soon.

Dave.

HI Fella's

Are sure it's not a moblie hair dressing salon:sarcastic:.It seem that some ??? of the d40 owners on here rave about carrying hairdryes in their vehicle's and maybe doing extra on the side :hahaha:.Us D22 would never carry one.

Shane

How can it be a salon, there is no mirrors and the inside of it smells like a D22 driver after his shower, no self respecting woman would get a hair cut in a salon that smells like that, even a D22 WAG who spends her life living with it.

Thats Krafty's plan, convert it into a mobile salon.

Good news, might go back to electrical work soon.

Dave.

Nah I'm converting it into an open air camper, it has the added bonus that after a hard night on the sauce all someone has to do to get me out of bed is use the hydraulic tilt and roll me out onto the ground.

Who's that good news for Telstra or the unsuspecting electrical victims I mean customers :ha:

How can it be a salon, there is no mirrors and the inside of it smells like a D22 driver after his shower, no self respecting woman would get a hair cut in a salon that smells like that, even a D22 WAG who spends her life living with it.

Lol, funniest thing you have said today. We cant all smell like perfume like D40 drivers. Thats from wearing it not cuddling the mrs.

Nah I'm converting it into an open air camper, it has the added bonus that after a hard night on the sauce all someone has to do to get me out of bed is use the hydraulic tilt and roll me out onto the ground.

Who's that good news for Telstra or the unsuspecting electrical victims I mean customers :ha:

Night on the sauce tonight ?

Might consider keeping some of the Testra work.

Not sure yet.

Dave.

You've never complained about my perfume before!

Nah no night on the sauce, still not sure if the doc is going to let me go sheering tomorrow so I better stay respectable just in case I have an early start. Family chrissie on Sunday I should get stuck into it tomorrow night and keep drinking till Monday just so I can handle it though.

I reckon you should become a full time sparky, with all them zaps you'll get you'll be forever coming to me to get that afro straightened out :big_smile:

Hi Fella's

I should have said it was hair dressing salon in disguise.
Krafty are you having a go at us D22 drivers bathing habits?Have you never been to a B&S Ball?
As Dave said we all can't smell like D40 drivers that are covered form head to toe in perfume.You need to have a real man smell to drive a D22.

Shane

I dont mind Com's but its a little to political at times.

The plan is not to get zapped.

Sheering, is that your way of saying pedicures. Lol.

Krafty your Paris Hilton perfume smells fine, your Mrs said to buy your own and stop stealing hers.

Dave.

Drove 50 odd ks yesterday with this trailer (1.6 tonne unloaded) rolling behind the Nav hauling 1 bull and 3 cows with a total weight of just under 2000kgs.

Total weight including the livestock and trailer?
Or total livestock weight was 2,000kg?

Even the missus was wondering if you are cut out for life of a grazier if you have trouble with a 100kg poddy calf {:).

I see we have different plans Dave :sarcastic:

No sheering is a pretty little haircut for the sheepies, they don't get perms so we have to do something stylish and fashionable, hence why I have been practicing on you the last few months. However all the practice might be in vain, the doc just reported he's not sure about me being out there and will give me a check up in the morning and make a decision.

Paris Hilton? The last time I came home with anything Paris like my missus threatened to divorce me. I thought the shoes suited me but apparently not.

Total weight including the livestock and trailer?
Or total livestock weight was 2,000kg?

Even the missus was wondering if you are cut out for life of a grazier if you have trouble with a 100kg poddy calf {:).

Livestock was just under 2000Kg. Who's missus was wondering such things, surely not mine, she gave up wondering about me years ago I'm sure of it.

I see we have different plans Dave :sarcastic:

No sheering is a pretty little haircut for the sheepies, they don't get perms so we have to do something stylish and fashionable, hence why I have been practicing on you the last few months. However all the practice might be in vain, the doc just reported he's not sure about me being out there and will give me a check up in the morning and make a decision.

Paris Hilton? The last time I came home with anything Paris like my missus threatened to divorce me. I thought the shoes suited me but apparently not.

Dont get down on yourself Krafty, you make a excellent stylist.

Next time bring home a "Night in Paris" then. Lol.

Livestock was just under 2000Kg. Who's missus was wondering such things, surely not mine, she gave up wondering about me years ago I'm sure of it.

We gave up wondering to after a while. All that cross dressing says enough to me. Lol.

Dave.

Looks like I have to rely on the stylist gig (and not on the sheep either). Doc's told me this morning that unless I want to spend christmas looking like a pirate I'm not allowed long periods outside in the pollen and stuff till early next week when I finish the medication. On the up side though he did offer me a parrot and a sword.

I'm not big on foreign films Dave, and that sounds a bit too romantic for my liking. (and yes that was a deliberate shy away from the obvious connotation a "night in paris" conjured up....even I have limits :eviltongue:)

Don't lie Dave I know you wonder all the time how I make your dresses and high heels look so damn good. Believe me I'm not trying to make you jealous their your outfits and they look good on you but sometimes it's just hard to compete with others :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back