MCC Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddystr

Reaction score
As title states, whose got one, what do you know about them. Anyone got photos?
I'm looking in to buying a winch bar, wanting something with fog lights, arb don't do them, these guys do. Just wanna find out all I can before I lay out the cash.
Been in and had a look, quality looks good and price is right, only question is are as good as they look?

This is my Mcc bar fits good I like it better than the same old arb one

Attachments

• image-2232583688.jpg
    image-2232583688.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 381
  • image-127639449.jpg
    image-127639449.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 350
Yer there is room to drill new holes in the brackets for a body lift. I plan to do a 2inch body lift

Im happy with mine, be aware tho on the model I got the end doesnt go all the way to wheel arch, stops about 2 inches short but ive seen plenty of others the same.
Pm me your email addy if you want a couple more pics,mine is different from pattis, it has the 3 chrome hoops.

Well i bit the bullet yesterday and bought the falcon bar anyway. Just couldnt help myself, Fit it today and it looks awesome. Its a little different to yours patti, bigger and different shape foglights, different shape over riders. Theres half a pic of it in my garage for anyone interested. Ill try get some proper shots of just the bar tomorrow.
The guys down at MCC showed me a photo of one fitted with scrub rails and steps, looked tough and that was enough to convince me

I reckon it looks tough as, alot better looking than the arb bar, probably not as well built though.

Latest posts

Back