knocking sound after bullbar installed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbblitz

Reaction score
Hi guys, Ive got this weird knocking sound when i turn mainly left on a dirt bumpy roads, or it happened when i hit a big bump.

I'm sure its only started since i got a arb bull bar installed.

has anyone else had any of these problems before?

its like when i go over a few bumps its kinda shutters and makes this knocking noise and i can feel it in the stearing wheel..

any ideas please as im stumped to what it is.

this is on a brand new d22 too.

It almost sounds like the tyre is hitting something on full left lock, might be worth looking in the wheel well on the front right and see if there's something that's been rubbing.

I'd then take it straight back to ARB and tell them, and failing that, back to the Nissan dealer.

yeah no worries, ill check under neath the car after work tonight.

its weird how it only happens when i turn left too.

Going down a dirt road, hit a few bumps when turning left and u hear the knocking. Ive had 3 people in the car on the weekend when i went to Lake eildon and they could all hear it as well.

I thought maybe its heavy as and it rubbing on something now that it wasn't before the bullbar?

Whats annoying is it will only do it on a ruff surface like a dirt track, its only done it 1 or 2 times on a sealed road.

Latest posts

Back