Jack for changing wheels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Hi,

for all of you guys who run muddies off-road and all terrains on-road, what sort of jack do you use when changing your wheels over? All the ones available at Super Cheap don't lift high enough for my ute (D22 with 2 inch suspension lift) and as far as I know, hi-lift and airbag jacks are unsuitable for jacking the ute up to change all 4 wheels?

Cheers!

Sounds like you want a hoist!

I just use a trolley jack at home, slide it under the diff or engine crossmember and lift up a pair at a time.

Hi,

for all of you guys who run muddies off-road and all terrains on-road, what sort of jack do you use when changing your wheels over? All the ones available at Super Cheap don't lift high enough for my ute (D22 with 2 inch suspension lift) and as far as I know, hi-lift and airbag jacks are unsuitable for jacking the ute up to change all 4 wheels?

Cheers!

The "cheap" jacks sold by most retailers dont have enough lift, espicially for the front. Spend a little more and buy a garage jack. About three times the size, so it wont fall over as easily as its a much bigger base . Not sure about prices as I bought mine at a garage sale some time ago... Try Bursons or repco and get a decent one (they do sell crap too)..

Latest posts

Back