Ironman4x4 bumper for 2012 spanish build D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dooder

Reaction score
Hi all!

I already asked Ironman4x4 if their bumper fit the 2012 spanish build models and they told me, that they "redesigned the bull bar brackets to suit bot the spain and thai built models".

But the fitting instructions on their site say: "if your bumper does not have the line shown, the bull bar will NOT fit your vehicle".
I've got a 2012 spanish build D40, which doesn't have the horizontal line on the bumber, so I guess i can't mount this bull bar?

A fella at work bought his 2012 D40 at the same time I bought mine and he has the Ironman Commercial bar on it. Neither of our trucks had the line on it, although the problem is that the ironman cutting template measures from this line. Not a problem (or at least not your problem) if you are getting it fitted but if you plan to DIY it I guess you'll just need to be willing to do a bit of trial and error cutting

Ironman make a suitable bullbar for your D40. Their website is out of date and the descriptions are inaccurate. My brother has exactly the same ute as me, 2012 D40 DC ST, and he has just gone and unloaded serious amount of cash at Ironman - including the purchase of an Ironman Deluxe Bullbar :)

Thanks guys, I already thought that the line is just an aid for cutting the bumper. So technically I'm ready to install it, I hope it won't fail on our f***ng german/EU regulations.

I had the Ironman Protector fitted to my D40 2012 ST a few months ago. BBT-042 (I think) is the model, which I had to wait for. The one on their website won't fit the 2012 ST, at least that's what they told me.

Happy with the build quality, nothing to complain about.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 20-09-13-17-10-18-3.jpg
    20-09-13-17-10-18-3.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 197
I had the Ironman Protector fitted to my D40 2012 ST a few months ago. BBT-042 (I think) is the model, which I had to wait for. The one on their website won't fit the 2012 ST, at least that's what they told me.

Happy with the build quality, nothing to complain about.

Cheers.

Looks great mate!

Ironman make a suitable bullbar for your D40. Their website is out of date and the descriptions are inaccurate. My brother has exactly the same ute as me, 2012 D40 DC ST, and he has just gone and unloaded serious amount of cash at Ironman - including the purchase of an Ironman Deluxe Bullbar :)

Yep Vigilante is correct,

Our website is way out of date at the moment as we are in the midst of getting the new one up and running. Unfortunately the guys building the site have gone well beyond our forecast timeline.

Keep your eyes peeled though as the new site will be up and running early next year!

Latest posts

Back