Instrument cluster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyjj

Reaction score
Hi new here , I have a 2010 navara d40 3ltr v6, I was told that to replace my instrument cluster/ speedometer that I would also need to replace the key and all the locks .is this so or can I just replace the cluster and can I replace with like for like or do the codes etc have to match TIA

My understanding is the instrument cluster is not part of the security package being the key, BCM, ECU and IMMO. When the key is programmed the other three components are linked to it and each other via codes. If one is replaced the vehicle won't start.

It's worth using the search function.

Have a look at this thread and Post #7 Instrument Cluster Swap

Hi new here , I have a 2010 navara d40 3ltr v6, I was told that to replace my instrument cluster/ speedometer that I would also need to replace the key and all the locks .is this so or can I just replace the cluster and can I replace with like for like or do the codes etc have to match TIA
Thanks for the reply, I ask the question as my truck won't go into sport /manual mode and it's suggested the luster could be at fault. But when I unplugged the cluster the truck still starts and locks ,so to me I would not need to replace the keys and locks along with the cluster as I've been told , probably just some greedy company trying to make a few more dollars .anyways thank you

Back