How to get Dave interested in AFL

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one maybe

hot_chicks.jpg

Although that is so old the water has probably turned by now

I might have to get out of here, there are to many speed heads in the Newcastle area and to many morons.

Id move to Moonan flat in a heart beat if there was guarenteed work of what I am doing now.

Dave.

Never been there, last time I was talking to my old man he was telling me about the place.

Dave.

Hopefully in Novemeber I shall be up there for a holiday.

This time I am going to wet and wild to, sounds like a strip joint. Lol.

Where are you in Qld ?

Dave.

Brisbane mate. Gold Coast is great for a single blokes weekend, whatever you want, you'll find it!!

Brisbane works, not really one for sl_ts.

Id rather just find one chick these days, but would be good to catch up with the Qld guys.

Dave.

No shortage of slappers at the goldy, plenty of nice classy girls in brisbane though...

Are you driving up? could hit some local roosts... some beautiful (drivable) beaches up here

What you and your horse do is up to you. I was referring to my seat being more comfy than yours

^ True that, got any other pics of hot chick AFL fans.

Maybe not AFL fans as such Dave but in cleaning up a clients email server (it's a case of they wont so I will) I found more pictures to your liking, they probably aren't new ones but geez your avatar doesn't mind getting her top off.

Now surely that would be wrong, using a forum to send topless pictures :big_smile:

Actually today's crop is only about 6 pics and they are just different angles so in all fairness she might not be a serial top remover she might have only done it once. The videos and other stuff I found in the workstation email accounts last week was absolutely amazing. It's no wonder I don't employ people, between smoke, coffee and email breaks there is no work getting done in this country.

Latest posts

Back