Hi from Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugammadex

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Newbie arrived in Perth slowly working on my pride and joy - Silver D22. Work so far: Dual Battery, Snorkel (complete photos of fitting new style Nissan Snorkel to follow), Electronic rust protection, BFG 265,70,r16s, 4x narva front spots. Looking for a dual (back to back) sports bar and roof rack system with canvas, suspension lift and exhaust next :)))

Already found loads of advice and help on the site, thanks guys...

Will

Hi Will, good to see another member in Perth. Are you north or south ? I am SOR in Yangebup
Cheers....Phill

Thanks Guys, Im down in Freo. It would be good to get some info on local (there and back in a weekend) tracks if you know of any?

I have posted some picturres of my DIY Nissan (Airtec) snorkel fitting, saved myself 400+ bucks:) just bought a rotary tool from Bunnings for $40 !!

Go to post reply and got to attachments and click on it and upload the pics.

Dave.

Only if they are Eagles or Dockers supporters :suicide2:

My inlaws are silly but not silly enough to follow AFL. Can't you just punch them for the sake of it?

Will if you can't get the pics to work from Dave's instructions (by the way Dave congrats on learning something internet related :big_smile:) let someone know because snorkel fitting comes up semi regular and a few pics might help those trying to do it themselves.

Back