Hey from Ironman 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's businesses like Ironman that keep so called big two honest and I have had suspensions from the big two and don't rate em which is why I went Ironman, there coils still haven't sagged after 7 years, my ute is offroad every day dragging wood out of the scrub and when it's not doing that I'm camping with my family. If you want quality then go fox or eibach, not spending extra money for arb or tjm suspension there just over priced.

Phhhhtttttttt at Tough Dog being cheap , if you want your arse dragging on the ground , go right ahead and buy suspension from at least one of the " big two " , i wouldn't **ss on ARB suspension , and if you don't believe me check the forum on ARB suspension , or better still ill link the video clip of my ARB rear suspension , that was supposed to be repaired 3 times by ARB in 3 different states , the wackers here in Melbourne couldn't even fit the anti inversion shackles the right way around , yeah quality phhhhttttttttttt

Im not getting TJM or ARB

Nice to see Ironman themselves sticking up for their product, Just ignore it and sweep it under the rug - same as the other "Cheaper" brands out there, Learnt my lesson - no cheap shit for me anymore...

Latest posts

Back