Help with my d40 4x2 lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oj0213

Reaction score
Good day ,
I recently acquired a D40 Navara 4x2, its a month old now, and the first mods I would like to do is lift it up at least 2" , Im planning to change rims and tires from a 205r70 to a 245 or 255 70 -75 and change rim from a 6j to 7, but before doing this I would like to lift least 2" with the least posssible work and parts replacement , considering warranty issue if I go extreme and my other concern is the change in ride, its very comfortable now as it is, I know sir this is doable with your help. any suggestions on what I should consider buying or replacing

thanks in advance

There are a number of excellent options out there that will give you what you are looking for, from coil over front suspension and remote reservoir shocks to to some good mid-priced kits.

I would suggest a little research here and on other Navarra/Frontier forums will give you the best results.

Glenn

Sounds like a spacer kit is what your after. give you the 2" lift without altering your spring rates, cheap and easy to install. Seeing as it's only 2 wheel drive you probably won't need new shocks or brake lines.

Thanks for the info and suggestions, Il try to visit one of our local 4x4 shop here , at least now I have an Idea on what I need to buy .

thanks again

Latest posts

Back