help selling the navara canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
hey guys going to put the d40 arb canopy on ebay next day or so when i get time

kinda asking you guys how much should i put it on there for ?? i hear there worth a bit so im going to sell it so i can lift my navara plus im going to put a tray on the back for work down the track .

IMG_2701.jpg

here some pics of the canopy .
IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

cheers .

Last edited:
The ARB name is both a help and a hindrance, some people think ARB is the best shit out there and will pay for it, others think it's crap and wont have a bar of it, finding the first person is not always easy.

Personally as a second hand canopy no matter what condition you perceive it to be in I think you have to price it under the price of the cheaper new canopies for a quick sale. If you are prepared to wait you might get a higher price but don't forget you will be competing against some fairly cheap branded canopies like SJS and others who sell brand new for similar prices to many second hand canopies and you'll need to convince someone who's looking for a bargain that second hand is better than new.

Have you checked out the for sale section on this site? I'm not sure how many canopies if any are currently up for sale but they might give you a price. (similarly the wanted section might have someone waiting for one to buy). ebay currently lists an arb off an 05 for $610, and there is other second hand ones for around the $1600 mark, but last time I checked brands like SJS and one other I can't remember right now were $1500 brand new so $1000-$1500 might be the range you are looking at.

this is true i was thinking around 1500 mark maybe ill put it on for a little more with a make a offer ebay sale that way i can say yes or no to offers .

thanks for that krafty

is the thai built the same sized canopy as the Spain ?

i rang arb the sell them for 2400 fitted brand new same as mine

so around 1500 sounds fair .

As per the '10 spec sheet.
DC RX Length: Floor 1513mm top 1480mm Width: Floor 1550mm top 1494mm Tray height: 454mm
DC ST Length: Floor 1513mm top 1480mm Width: Floor 1550mm top 1494mm Tray height: 454mm
DC ST-X Length: Floor 1511mm top 1487mm Width: Floor 1560mm top 1496mm Tray height: 457mm

There is millimeters in it so I'd say yes they are the same for selling purposes, but I'd mention which one it's come off so there is no confusion.

$2400 fitted isn't too bad for an ARB I don't suppose, $1500 fitted for a second hand one would be ok :sarcastic:

Did ARB tell you what the price was without fitting? When I brought mine about 3 years ago most places wanted upwards of $300 for fitting which is a bit of a joke given that someone who fits these things for a living should be able to do it in about 30 mins.

Latest posts

Back