help needed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m wondering if the terminal is just getting too hot because of me cranking it all the time, if I just turn it over for a second or two it’s ok. I’m lost honestly ill go and get some pulse lights tomorrow to check injector pulse all I can do now I think

I’m wondering if the terminal is just getting too hot because of me cranking it all the time, if I just turn it over for a second or two it’s ok. I’m lost honestly ill go and get some pulse lights tomorrow to check injector pulse all I can do now I think

Straight from Google -

A diesel engine that cranks normally but won't start regardless of the outside temperature either has low compression or a fuel delivery problem. ... Then check the fuel filters and lines for obstructions. If the injection pump isn't pushing fuel through the lines to the injectors, it may have a faulty solenoid.

Clean battery terminals and clean contacts reduces a lot of heat in the electrical system,
lm a fan of start you barsturd, narrows down the playing Feild in fault finding… and gives a little hope :)
The brains trust here is awesome, amazes me being a cowboy.
in an engine swap I would suggest a cool drink a good look and Dubble check all your connections, pull them all apart have a look, check the pins because sometimes if it’s got hot the pins push back not in, plug them back in nicely give it a gentle wiggle... look for something simple or stupid that no one would believe down the pub or in a forum with your mates :)
Good Luck Jenks your going to feel like a legend when she’s going

Straight from Google -

A diesel engine that cranks normally but won't start regardless of the outside temperature either has low compression or a fuel delivery problem. ... Then check the fuel filters and lines for obstructions. If the injection pump isn't pushing fuel through the lines to the injectors, it may have a faulty solenoid.
Hi iv got no injector pulse any ideas please ??

Latest posts

Back