Help lost container

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d22dave

Reaction score
Please help me track down a lost shipping container, Reward offered $1.00 :sarcastic:

Easy to recognize, Filled with drugs , Last seen on the south coast NSW

Nah its on the news the cops LOST 54 containers with $3 million worth of gear in each, They have recovered 53, The other 1 is still missing, Thats a lot of party

A very soggy party. I saw that tub that eventually sunk of NZ some of the containers floated some sunk, some even made sure but all got wet.

54 containers is a fair sized shipment, someone was hoping for a big payday.

Yeah the bastard gets on shore and eats your lunch, burps then has a snooze in the sand.

Or cutting one in an elevator.

Anyway I'm working tomorrow so I'm outta here, I'll keep an eye out for your container...$1Mill of drugs in each one you said :big_smile:

Yeah thats what I said $1Mill :ha:

Not so clever doc went and bashed a heap of poles in by himself and none of them are solid enough to hang a picture hook from let alone a gate so lots of work for me tomorrow bugger it all.

Dunno about smart but he's lazy because he made us pull his twisted poles out for him.

Found your stash yet?

Nah its on the news the cops LOST 54 containers with $3 million worth of gear in each, They have recovered 53, The other 1 is still missing, Thats a lot of party

The cops didn't loose them. The importers did and somehow the cops finally found out about them and have been tracking them down,

Latest posts

Back