Hello WA, Goodbye Queensland!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate, made it in one pieces. Did the trip for just under 1500 including fuel, food and accom.

Some fuel prices for you. Go to Eucla not border village, was 10c different

Port Augusta 144.9
Wudinna 149.9
Ceduna 148.9
Border Village 189.9
Eucla 178.9
Caiguna 184.9?
Ballidonia 184.9?
Norseman 154.9
Coolgadie 157.9

Good to see you got there safely, hope you are putting on the good weather for me because I'll be there soon.

We did food, accom and fuel for just over $1000 last year but fuel was cheaper and I wasn't dragging a trailer.

My beef with Eucla is their dishonesty and the fact that last year the diesel pump had a sign on it saying the pump was wrong but the register was right. Accommodation is usually a bit more roomy at Eucla but food is better at BV so it's a tough call.

Just happen to have last years figures next too me in prep for our trip and it appears fuel is on average about 20c per liter dearer than last year and we used about 860 liters there and back (including 3 weeks in Perth) so fuel costs are going to be a bit higher this trip, but that's to be expected I guess, still cheaper than in 05 when fuel was pushing $2 liter.

Fuel dropped a bit in the week between our travels Biscuits, I paid $184 at BV and 149.9 at Norseman.

If your settled and not yet back at work we might have to organise a drinkies while I'm here

Weekends are good, I'll pm you with some details once I work out what these idiots are doing and what is best for me to avoid

Back