Hankook Dynapro M/T

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnkathy81

Reaction score
Anybody running the Hankook Dynapro M/T tyre and have and feedback?

Have been researching tyres for a while and haven't really seen any bad reviews on these. Apparently decent wear life and pretty quiet on road.

Price is awesome also at $258 a tyre for 285-75-16'S

Thanks in advance.

Guess nobody has ran these tyres on here yet.

We'll I ordered a set today and will be getting them fitted on Saturday, so I'll give feedback on how they go.

I was going to get them but ended up getting goodyear duratraks but the hankooks were my second choise it will be interesting to see how they go.

No you can't find to many bad reports about them. Dunno about the M/T's but have Dynapro AT-M. Sort of an agressive AT. I'm delighted with them. Wearing good, quiet only thing I could probably level at them is lateral grip in the wet could be better. Great for the money I think there a bit underrated maybe because they are a Korean tyre. In fact, next set I'll probably go the same.

Yeah couldn't really find much bad on them at all, even people claiming how quiet they were for a m/t and decent kms also. Guess I'll find out for myself but for the price at $258 a corner for a nice looking "33" don't think can really go wrong. Should be maybe getting them fitted tomorrow so will update on how they go.

No you can't find to many bad reports about them. Dunno about the M/T's but have Dynapro AT-M. Sort of an agressive AT. I'm delighted with them. Wearing good, quiet only thing I could probably level at them is lateral grip in the wet could be better. Great for the money I think there a bit underrated maybe because they are a Korean tyre. In fact, next set I'll probably go the same.

Hope I don't have to much issues in the wet, been my main concern. Not expecting the traction of a road tyre just hope it's nothing to ridiculous as I've never ran mud tyres, guess will have to just alter my driving.

Nah nothing silly or ridiculous at all. Just unladen they seem a bit loose at the back on a bend After all it is a ute and could be my perception to. Braking performance is great.

Nah nothing silly or ridiculous at all. Just unladen they seem a bit loose at the back on a bend After all it is a ute and could be my perception to. Braking performance is great.

Good to know, especially about the braking as I tow a trady trailer daily.

Thanks for the feedback mate will update how they go.

Decide to do a small test with the new tyres today, seemed to go we'll and flexed good. Nothing extreme but heaps of traction and still real happy with them on road also.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396689720.360132.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396689729.658954.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1396689778.475079.jpg

Been running 265/75x16 AT-Ms for a 10 000kms. Chunky tread picks up and throws a lot of rocks but work well. Not real good on wet bitumen though.

What lift have you got on? Any Scrubbing?

Also did you go 16x7's or 8s? +16 offset? and are they 6x114pcd?

(Shopping for wheels and tyres atm, heading towards the Summitt Mudhogs)

Been running 265/75x16 AT-Ms for a 10 000kms. Chunky tread picks up and throws a lot of rocks but work well. Not real good on wet bitumen though.

Yeah, kind of found the same here. Braking seems alright but lateral grip medium to poor. Not bad in mud tho for an A/T

I'm actually running the M/T not A/T.

Although now with all the rain have finally tested them on wets roads a bit, although have tradesmen trailer hooked up. Not like you would except of a road tyre but nothing too bad. Awesome off road and do have a nice look to them!

Very surprised that there not so noisy at all even sitting at 100kms my mates Mickey Thompson's are heaps louder on road.

What lift have you got on? Any Scrubbing?

Also did you go 16x7's or 8s? +16 offset? and are they 6x114pcd?

(Shopping for wheels and tyres atm, heading towards the Summitt Mudhogs)

Have "2" tough dog lift and "1" body lift. Have also done inner guard mods as on this forum. I went from the original 17's to 16x8 csa sunraysias pretty sure there +20 offset. Tyre is 285/75/16. Slightest scrub at full lock but think it's just because still have factory bumper and slightly rubbing.

I can say I'm very happy with the tyres though although a lot cheaper did a lot of research and didn't find nothing bad about them at all. (Only good). Also at $258 at a tyre there a steal for a 33.

Hope this helps

Thanks John, Helps heaps...

Does it sit inside/outside the guards at all? I've been told to get 16x7 rims with +16 offset and will fit perfectly no scrub etc.. What do you think?

(Any pics) ?

Not sure which model you have but mine is 2013 st and with 16x8 +20 they sit perfectly within the guards do not stick out past flares. Also as I said only slightest rub at full lock wich is only dry steering like parking etc.. Otherwise nothing at all and think it's only cause of stock bar wich I could trim but it's so minor it doesn't even phase me.

Glad I could help!

Thought I'd do a update for anyone looking for tyres or MT. I've done about 28,000 kms on these tyres until now and that's been a lot of highway, city and a handful of muddy tracks. Very happy with them still, wearing very well, still have over 10mm of tread on them so not even near the half way mark as yet. Definitely think there very good value for money for anyone looking at new tyres. These are my daily and cannot fault them in any way.

Yep, it's a real deal... I have used the MT and using AT now... my first MT last for 50.000km, change to AT from 55.000 and now 75.000.. so nothing to complain about those Hankook tyres..
MT: good grip on wet/mud, but when I use the MT it does a little noisy on the road..
AT: really all terrain, doing good even in wet/mud condition.. love it..

Just put them on i was very happy with the AT wantes to try the MT heard there really good will see how we go

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439362968668.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1439362968668.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 176

Latest posts

Back