group buy for clutch/solid flyweel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4.8GU

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to know if anyone is keen for a group buy on a solid flywheel with H.D clutch kit to suit d40.

I am able to get trade pricing on these but thought I would throw it out there for others if anyone else needed one (we know most will eventually need this) We may be able to get a better price for a few. If not I have no prob passing on my saving anyway.

I am going to purchase soon but I am happy to wait 2 weeks if anyone else wants to get on board.

Once I have numbers I will pm people with a price as it is not appropriate for me to put up the price I can get on public forum. Just be assured it is cheaper than retail.

I will be dealing with NPC if you want to look up the website
this is dual mass info page http://www.npcperformance.com.au/npc_revsolution_dmtsfc.html

NPC use exeedy brand clutches. They have two options for clutch strength
The clutch I am getting would be a H.D organic. (stongest option).

Obviously at least a decent deposit would be required before orders taken as you are looking at over $1000 for the kit and then prompt payment.
I will need to see ya in the flesh too before anything happens, I don't want to be dealing over the phone for something worth this much nor do I want to stuff our supplier around.

Most mechanic shops will be able to fit but if you are on the Northside of Brissy I could recommend a couple. I will be fitting myself.

Cheers
Brian (Superior Engineering)

Back