Good workshop in south sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderer

Reaction score
Looking for a Good workshop in south sydney

Hi guys,

I need a good workshop in Sydney- have tried a few and no one im happy with. I need to to the following mods :

Diagnostics - idles irradically
Fit 2" Body lift - and adjust barwork
Fit offset bushes for castor
Fit tailshaft spacer
Fit EGT & boost gauges
Possibly fit a chip - but would really like a piggy back tuneable chip rather than a pre programmed.
Give it an 80,000K service

Who can you recommend ?

I will be going to the guys who finished my track car if I cant find anyone cause I know they do quality work - even though arent 4x4 guys.

Last edited:
was your track car built by Insight Motorsports?

one of our outlets down there... Insight Motorsports... is very good. His not a "4x4" shop but he can do all the work you described.

Give him a call on 02 9679 9766. you will always go to an answering service but his really good and will call you back just leave your details with the answering service.

He can also fit our power modules to it which are a pigyback system on the injectors that control timing, width and duration of injectors along with the boost so it's not a rail pressure chip. They also hold 4 different tunes which he can custom build for you on the dyno for the performance you require.

Cheers,
Adam

Thanks - will email him. Ricol finished off my 200sx, they are very detailed in the work they did for me. So speaking to them about fitting it all up as now have a few other parts too ready to go on.

Got a chip-it and castor adj bushes too

Last edited:
Hey mate i took my previous cars to (I think) "The 4wd service centre" at Taren Point, always seemed to do a good job.
Haven't taken this current one as its brand new so going to Nissan

Back