getting mickey thomsons tomorrow/rims ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockboy

Reaction score
Hi i got navara d40 st 2013 and has a OME 2" suspension lift wanting mickey t's mtz, the thing is my rims for car are 17x8 what is the correct off set for these don't know about off set's, was wanting 265's or 275's i know 285's wont fit wish they would damn it :pissedoff:

yeah mate got 2 inch lift cheers, gonna buy new rims metal one's others alliminiun if that's how you spell it lol. going to buy 16's or 17 inch rims what your advice guy's

search some threads and see what fits, most people post photos to so you can see if it sticks out to far not.

yeah mate got 2 inch lift cheers, gonna buy new rims metal one's others alliminiun if that's how you spell it lol. going to buy 16's or 17 inch rims what your advice guy's

16" rims will allow you to have a wider range of tyre sizes to choose from and will be a little cheaper.
16" will also allow the tyres to "bag out" more when deflated off road, which IMO is slightly better then with the 17" but as i said SLIGHTLY.

i think there is a fair price difference between 32s and 33s. I wouldn't be keen to run 33s without some sort of exhaust/chip upgrade. And yes, definitely way more range if you go with 16" rims.

Hi just back from tyre&more there prices
in 33s
mickey t's mtz 285/75/16-$386
yokohamma mt 285/75/16- 345
bighorns mt '' '' - 359
khumo kl71 '' '' '' -289 don't know much about them.

mickey t's 285/70/17-$464
bighorns '' 70 '' - 379 never got other prices

anyone know offset sizes in factory rims ?

Last edited:
should price some KM2's as well, out of any 33" they are probably most likely to fit being only 834mm in OD.

aside from that they are a very very good tyre, couple of complaints around the web but nearly everyone says how great they are.

Hi just back from tyre&more there prices
in 33s
mickey t's mtz 285/75/16-$386
yokohamma mt 285/75/16- 345
bighorns mt '' '' - 359
khumo kl71 '' '' '' -289 don't know much about them.

mickey t's 285/70/17-$464
bighorns '' 70 '' - 379 never got other prices

anyone know offset sizes in factory rims ?

I got my KUMHO MT's with the set of rims i bought and so far have done close to 20k on them and they are performing REALLY well.
I have had them in just about all conditions and im yet to find anywhere that i have been disappointed with them, inc in the wet on the tar they seem to be pretty good considering the aggressive pattern.
They had already done quite a few km's with the previous owner but the wear isnt to bad for a MT and the road noise isnt too drastic, but you can definitely hear them more as they wear down.

I was told that they won a European 4x4 magazines tyre comparison test, and from what i have experienced with them they seem to be living up to the hype.

So if they are still at that price when these finally wear out i will have no problem buying another set ESPECIALLY when they are so much cheaper then the others on that list.

Latest posts

Back