Genuine Nissan Snorkel Template

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Del89

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Would anyone happen to have a copy of the fitting template for a genuine Nissan snorkel.

I know this has been posted several time but all the file sharing links previously posted are dead.

Thanks for the help

Del

I have a safari template bit is probably no real use to you.
What year, build and model?
Just thinking now, does it have a foam gasket to sit between snorkeland body? May bea chance of using that?

Nah Mate wont be any good for me but thanks. My Navarra is a 2010 2.5l model. I have the piece of rubber but I don't have any means of lining it up with the rest of the vehicle.

Okay well maybe speak to Nissan and see if they can supply one.. or borrow to make a copy.?
That rubber is possibly all you'll need tho.. the template is mainly for hole positioning ( i know as well as where snorkel sits) but if you used the rubber gasket as well as lining up the snorkel on the body and doing a couple pencil traces you'll do the same job :rock:

Time, patience and some faith mate. . That will get it sorted.

Where did you very the snorkel from and where'd the template disappear to?

Where abouts are you located? I think i still have mine from my genuine one, I'm in perth. If i remember, i will have a look tonight.

Okay well maybe speak to Nissan and see if they can supply one.. or borrow to make a copy.?
That rubber is possibly all you'll need tho.. the template is mainly for hole positioning ( i know as well as where snorkel sits) but if you used the rubber gasket as well as lining up the snorkel on the body and doing a couple pencil traces you'll do the same job :rock:

Time, patience and some faith mate. . That will get it sorted.

Where did you very the snorkel from and where'd the template disappear to?

Picked it up from a wreckers so no templates.

I am in brisbane.

Back