g'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordo

Reaction score
new to forum, bought a 06 navara d22 str, has a few extras like mickey thompsen tyres winch bullbar hella 4000 driving lights tow bar, i have just put in a 2 and a half inch lift. Was wanting to install remote central locking was wondering if anyone new about this and what they bought?
thanks jordo

I got the same truck except for the lift, one day Ill do it.

I got an alarm in mine and it has keyless entry and works with the turbo timer.

There is a Nissan kit available, shoot Nizzbits a PM.

Dave.

Hi Jordo, welcome to the forums.

As Dave said, shoot Nizzbits a message, he can get them.

G'day Jordo. My Nav has a Vision remote locking system. The previous owner (my brother) got it installed when new in 2003. Cost him about $200. It's a simple system with a smallish remote that has just one button. Wouldn't be without it.

thanks everybody for your replies i have bought the keyless entry and was wanting to install it myself my main question being. Does the factory central locking activate the other doors by mechanical at the drivers door or electric, need to know whether i have to buy an actuator (i think its called) for the drivers door? to make the keyless entry work

thanks everybody for your replies i have bought the keyless entry and was wanting to install it myself my main question being. Does the factory central locking activate the other doors by mechanical at the drivers door or electric, need to know whether i have to buy an actuator (i think its called) for the drivers door? to make the keyless entry work

Hey Jordo .. when i got mine done .. the fellas had to eplace the drivers side solenoid/actuator so the remote would activate the central locking

thanks mate i'll chase one up, just didn't want to pull the door skin off if i didn't have too

Latest posts

Back