G'Day from Hoppers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanstr

Reaction score
G'day all, I have a 2004 D22 which to date has not let me down but has just developed a squeak/ graunch when you push the clutch down, everything seems to be going ok though, going in for service on Thursday so see what happens. Underneath all standard, just the main extras B/Bar, Lights, Tub liner, Canopy, Winch, Tinted Windows, UHF.

Love getting out the bush tracks, camping, fishing & Beers & Bundy Red.

Great site so I thought the more the merrier, would like to take part in a Navara Tag a Long if anyone is up for it somewhere in Vic, I reckon they are a good looking wagon so a few in a row on a bush track would be good.

Cheers

Vance

Welcome to the forum Vance. mine has a bit of a squeek when pressing the clutch too. think it should just need some WD40, no operating issues.

Welcome to the forum Vance. mine has a bit of a squeek when pressing the clutch too. think it should just need some WD40, no operating issues.

Thanks Will, I'm not to stressed about it as they will ring the Mrs 1st haha...well hey she has all the coin. no, no issues in operation.

Gday Vance,welcome.
Keep an eye on the Melb/Vic forum. We do a few day trips and last weekend a few days camping.
All are welcome. :top:

Speaking of.........
G'day Vance just put up another post to plan for something on the 8'th or 9'th.

Gday Vance,welcome.
Keep an eye on the Melb/Vic forum. We do a few day trips and last weekend a few days camping.
All are welcome. :top:

Thanks mate, I will keep an eye out, going to Rochester this weekend cut some wood & maybe even throw a cray pot in for some dinner, Nice pic s too...Cheers.

Latest posts

Back