gday all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goosey

Reaction score
0091.JPG
0083.JPG
mike(goosey) here from the sunshine coast qld
my rig is a d22 06 ,done a bit of work so far,tube front bar,sliders, rear chop and bar,32" big horns on 15" rims,extended shackles, longer rear shocks,front just wound up,dual batteries,snorkle,rear wheel carrier above the tray with a cargo basket, uhf,magellan crossover and have only just started lots more to come:idea:
look forward to having some great trips,
goosey:big_smile:

Last edited:
nice looking truck mate, did you do the bar work yourself?
gday will, i did all the bar work dont mind giving it a go still needs finishing time is allways the enemy thanks goosey

Welcome to the ranks mate, love the barwork. What model/year is your truck and how did you get around the airbag issue?
gday yakka the trucks an 06 TD, the air bag thing i didnt get around it i just did it, :no: i think when the spotties and winch go in it may look a little less in your face thanks goosey

gday yakka the trucks an 06 TD, the air bag thing i didnt get around it i just did it, :no: i think when the spotties and winch go in it may look a little less in your face thanks goosey

Same model as mine and I'm also considering "just doing it"!!! :happy_smile: the road transport authorities and thier rules!

:big_smile:Hi I am also on the Sunny Coast Maroochy, have a 1997 d22 dual cab.... Red with ARB canopy Arb bull bar, Rino carry rack and 3.2 engine only had it 3 months Used Vehicle but well looked after, I am happy with it. Cheers Robbo.......popysredtruck.

Same model as mine and I'm also considering "just doing it"!!! :happy_smile: the road transport authorities and thier rules!
gday yakka rules are there as a guide???? i used all the original brackets just changed the bumper part so in an impact nothing has realy changed ???? goosey

:big_smile:Hi I am also on the Sunny Coast Maroochy, have a 1997 d22 dual cab.... Red with ARB canopy Arb bull bar, Rino carry rack and 3.2 engine only had it 3 months Used Vehicle but well looked after, I am happy with it. Cheers Robbo.......popysredtruck.

gday robbo only about 15mins from maroochy could you post a pic or 2 so if i see you about ill give you a wave, do you do much 4bying around the area glasshouse cruiser park etc
thanks goosey

Latest posts

Back