g,day from me

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomie

Reaction score
Hi all, found this site as i've been looking for info about the 3 litre.
My d22 is black 04 model, canopy, bar, snorkel, ironman suspension, 365/75/16 mtz's Anyway on our trip in the Simpson i started loosing water, (halfway along the WAA line, what a place to start having problems!) babied her along and got home all good (vic). Pressure tests etc no help, pull the head and get it tested, it's cracked. New head ordered (mate who works for cummins helping, where would we be without mates?) She has done 180 thou so i'm happy not to have had a horror like you hear about them. I've seen around that Dave has a pdf of the manual for them and wondering if i could plaese grab a copy to screw it back together. The only other issue with her has been a fuel/starting issue which was fixed with a new filter. Have had a flick through the site and good to see it's pretty relaxed and has good info.

Tony

G'day jason.
Thanks for the link, but it seems to be down. Will keep looking.

Brockbaker, yeah just a typo. 265 sound better?
Dave, bolt torque setting and series(middle out ect) if you could please. Thanks.

Tony

ScreenShot016.jpg

Dave.

Thanks Dave. Yeah got everything inc. new head, just have to brave the cold and go and do it.

Latest posts

Back