fuel problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickyb

Reaction score
hi everyone mickyb here need some help my d22 3ltr is giving me trouble under acceleration it seems to be surging( like its got roo juice ). I have changed the fuel filter, air filter and blown out the fuel line from front to tank but still having problems, only thing can think it might be is stuff in tank getting picked up. Any info on this problem, or if anyone has had same problem and could let me know would be great cheers, by the way this site rocks.

if its only sort of happens in 3rd-4th gear it could be neutral switch. next time it does it push the gear stick over and see if it goes away. if its does neutral switch needs replacing. theres a heap of threads on it.

if not can you give a bit more description of the surging.

Hi tweak'e,does it from 2nd through to 4th, rev range from 2000rpm through to 4000rpm, feels like it just runs out of legs ,then picks up again then runs out and then picks up again,have just removed fuel tank cleaned it out and now about to put it back in,still doen't know if that will work?, will get it goin then try the nuetral switch cheers

Latest posts

Back