F350 monster truck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your looking into that importing an american frontier idea to get the good bits lol

Horrible ramp over and departure angles. Not only that, it looks ridiculous. The really dicky thing is, if you DID try to take it off road, it'd roll over.

I don't like it.

How do you get one of those into a car park? Or your garage, for that matter - what, do you put a 60-inch lift on your HOUSE? I'm not having extended shackles on my verandah, no thanks.

The yanks sure do know how to overkill something. I would happily have one to drive, on the provision i wasn't paying the fuel bill or repair bill!

Mitch

I think the F650's run a CAT engine in them.They are very popular in the states as they are a medium ridgid truck and no different to us driving Hino or Mitsubishi.They use them as tippers,tow trucks and what ever application they want

The F650's come out with the Catapillar C7 and 6BT Cummins from memory.

Both truck motors that just wanna keep working.

I actually saw a few monster trucks like this on the road in the states.

Every commercial vehicle over there is a GMC/Ford/Dodge truck or truck-based vehicle. Even their shuttle buses are V8 or V10 truck-based vans. Where we have Hiace vans or Navara/Triton/Hilux etx utes for tradeys, they have F350 super-duty/GMC 3500HD trucks with Excel-type work bodies on them. Telstra has Hiace vans, AT&T has F350 dually's.

Every commercial vehicle over there is a GMC/Ford/Dodge truck or truck-based vehicle. Even their shuttle buses are V8 or V10 truck-based vans. Where we have Hiace vans or Navara/Triton/Hilux etx utes for tradeys, they have F350 super-duty/GMC 3500HD trucks with Excel-type work bodies on them. Telstra has Hiace vans, AT&T has F350 dually's.

The shuttle buses seemed to me to be Triton V8s or V10s on LPG? Judging by sound and smell.

wicked looking units, i seen a f650 for sale in a magazine a few weeks ago when i was at a wreckers. 2008 model for $320,000

Latest posts

Back