ehhhhhhhhhh

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connaught

Reaction score
hey there all

just got my first Nav last month a second hand 07 d40 RX (ex Theiss services commercial), had it in the sand a couple times, and so far, am impressed, it handled itself well even with buggered front suspension and an out of practice driver.

as to plans for the truck there is a long list of stuff i want to do, and a short list of money, which is fine

i am An Aircraft engineer which means i can fix most things - we are kinda jack of all trades types

I am Canadian by birth and been here in WA for 8 years or so, and am quite happy to never see snow again

I'm not welcoming you because you've already posted in other threads so you're not a new member :ha:

Hello Connaught good too see you here!

Interesting nick where did it come from?

Yeah but if I didn't welcome him in the previous thread I replied to him in then I honestly meant to so that makes up for it.

haha

name comes from my time in the reserves back home, kinda a take on the regimental nickname,

kinda where i learned to offroad many many moons ago:cheers!:

nope mate, nothin irish bout me except some ancestry, hehehe and an appreciation of guiness

Latest posts

Back