Dive Buddies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
Back in WA and keen to get back in the water.

Anyone in the metro area keen to go for a dive just let me know.

I'm SOR but am keen to dive whenever i can, even happy to do trips.

Hi - just saw your post, only new to this forum. If you are interested my mates and I dive almost every weekend (shore dives) and mostly around the Freo to Rockingham area. Most of us are underwater photographers but you are more than welcome to come along.

Also checkout WA Divers

Karl

G'day foxtrot & biscuits,
First post here, just bought my 09 Kingcab last week and thort I'd show my face.
I'm fully kit for a dive, live in Freo and would keen to find some dive mates, my brothers and I go, but rarely as we don't have a boat :(.
Foxtrot, underwater photography is something I'd like to get into, just money is holding me back, would be keen to share a brew with you.
Both let me know when your heading out, will share some abalone with you,

Cheers
Simon

Foxtrot,

Already on WA Divers. Same username i think...

Ambo,

No boat here either mate. But am keen for a shore dive or two in the new year, cash is a bit tight at the moment.

We could even organise a trip down south for a bit of Diving (Swan??), Camping and Nav'ing

Right... i finally have money coming in again (boring story, unemployment sucks).

So, is anyone is keen on a dive sometime on the weekend of 5-6 Feb.

Also thinking of doing a HMAS Swan dive, could make it a 4WD/Dive trip down to Dunsbourgh....

Only just remembered I had this navara forum account thing....

I fly out of the country come 16th March, and head off to India for 8 weeks, epic holiday planned, so unfortunately I can't do Swan between now and then. I did do that scuba trail out of rocky the other week, first time there, was alright, real low vis, murky as fuck, but was good to swim through the plans and bows of the boats....

When I get back in May I will touch base again and see what further posts there are. Depending on finances I might throw my hand up for the Swan next financial year.

For now nothing new happening.

Latest posts

Back