Did u guys see the d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
Hey guys did u see the navara d22 in 4wd action ? It's the first navara I have seen sence I started buying and it got the main over veiw good to see was getting over Toyota and wagons hope to see more navs in there cheers

Always good to see a nav in one of there magazines! My nav was on the cover of the 4wd action custom utes mag when the previous owner had it. While they do seem to run a heap more toyotas atleast they give us guys ago once in awhile!

Great news. (We all know they are the best trucks) haha, was it a feature in the mag or part of the dvd?

Great news. (We all know they are the best trucks) haha, was it a feature in the mag or part of the dvd?

it was in the main part of the mag so it should be on the dvd as well ill watch it later but the missus is hogging the tv right now lol

Always good to see a nav in one of there magazines! My nav was on the cover of the 4wd action custom utes mag when the previous owner had it. While they do seem to run a heap more toyotas atleast they give us guys ago once in awhile!

really?? how do u even get chosen to be in the mag ???

yer mate, issue 11 of custom utes.
not sure as i said former owner had it at the time, i know one of my mates with a more comp truck look hilux returned to his car in a parking lot with a business card saying "we are interested in putting your vehicle in our magazine- 4wd action" placed under the windscreen wiper.

i suppose it would be people around the Sydney area due to that's where they are based

If its like the performance cars just send tyem an email a bit of chat back and forth and if u have something they like.away you go

Latest posts

Back