D40 Tonneau for a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adoos

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone successfully modified a D40 Tonneau for a D22? Or purchased something like the D40 for a D22?

Thanks

hi mate

i just got a 2012 d22 with nissans new style tonneau cover. instead of having to have the black lugs on the outside of the tub they rivet an aluminium angle around the inside of the tub and the tonneau has a plastic edge that clips on that gives a flush finish and is pretty much water tight.

you can kind of see here

-tyler

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 228
I got a clip on tonnau made for mine with stainless steel press studs.
Got the same flat look.

Last edited:
That is what im after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been looking for a year now. Calling Nissan tommoz thanks!

hi mate

i just got a 2012 d22 with nissans new style tonneau cover. instead of having to have the black lugs on the outside of the tub they rivet an aluminium angle around the inside of the tub and the tonneau has a plastic edge that clips on that gives a flush finish and is pretty much water tight.

you can kind of see here

-tyler

Hi,

Has anyone successfully modified a D40 Tonneau for a D22? Or purchased something like the D40 for a D22?

Thanks
Nissan make a new style tonneau cover, part no K7710VY100AU I have just fitted one to my D22 2009 thai built version This numer is is for vehicles built after December 2008 and it fits with an underlip tub liner. If vehicle has an overlip tubliner then check but I think the number is K7710VY000AU. I had a dispute with my local dealer (Alice Springs) as he insisted that Nissan did not make these tonneau covers. When I went on an interstate trip I took a photo of one on a D22 in Sydney and then confronted the Alice Springs dealer with the required Nissan Part number. Easy fit instructions say 1 hour but it took more like 2 hours. Also are you aware that when you lock your car through central locking the tailgate does not lock. There is no locking mechanism on the Thai built D22 tailgates.

Latest posts

Back