D40 Thai built LSD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camo.b

Reaction score
Spoke to a diff bloke the other day reguarding a Detroit truetrac lsd.he thinks he might be able to help but he needs a old lsd center to measure up and check against his stock. Does anyone have a rear center left over from a locker swap.will pay postage and return it if needed...or I can buy it I suppose.

I might be able to help you out.
I left mine with the bloke that installed my E-locker because he also needed to measure it up for some shimming project of his.
I'll ask him on Saturday and get back to you.
Cheers
Max

Haha Probably after everything.have you got some verniers or a large micrometer?overall size, bolt pattern pcd,overall width,bearing size (od and id) everything...probably need to supply him with one.
Old mate wasnt specific on what he wanted it was mainly to eyeball it first then go from there he had heard that wit a bit of machining one he stocked was suitable.

I might be able to help you out.
I left mine with the bloke that installed my E-locker because he also needed to measure it up for some shimming project of his.
I'll ask him on Saturday and get back to you.
Cheers
Max

Did you want to hire it out or sell it,id be happy with either

I hate the idea of having a open rear diff unless i lock it manually.really just need a super tight lsd that will hold a 33"tyre.i do a lot of driving round the paddock and dirt roads,a lsd rear is perfect for everyday use,just needs to actually work.locker in the front for sure tho

Latest posts

Back