D40 service

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it part of the 50K service?? What's the quality of your fuel been like?? Have you ever run your tank dry?? Any issues with water in the fuel??

How easily does it start in the morning, if it goes first pop, you're most likely OK. You can even run some injector cleaner through it.

Sounds like a sales pitch to me.

No not part of the service, an added optional extra.
Fuels been always bought at BP or Clatex only. I did run the tank dry once. No water problems that i know of and starts first go every time since new.
I personally think its a waste of money as i think any of the injector cleaners will do the same thing for 10% of the cost.

At the cost of a bottle of injector cleaner compared to the cost you were quoted I'd run a bottle through first if I suspected they needed attention. At worst you waste $20 and they do an injector clean. Would be harder to accept wasting $200 and then running a bottle through.

Hi guys sorry to kinda change the subject, does anybody know the price of a 07 d40 stx 130000 km service, in Perth wa cheers matt.

120K is the major so 130K should just be oil and filters. $100 worth of parts plus labour, I'd imagine $200-250 from an independent and $300 for a dealer.

The apprentice needs smaller hands?

I bet that's a question Nissan can't even honestly answer for you and three different dealers would probably give you three different answers.

Latest posts

Back