D40 Ironman lift kit - interesting results

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup ... ifyour really not going to be carrying a load on a regular basis, then the B setting will be a bit softer than what i got.

Hey guys, im about to buy the Ironman performance 2" lift kit and install it with my mechanic.

Ive heard the the rear lifts higher than the front on D40s should i get some front spacers to level it out? also should i buy some extended brake lines too? cheers

You can put in spacers to lvl it out but then you will have problems with upper control arms hitting on the coil hats, dont need extended brake lines with the 2" kit

D40 suspension

:wash_truck:Woody,

noticed your original post was in August last year. Are you still happy with the gear? I am looking at the same kit ATM for an 06 STX and looking for some advice. ARB is a bit pricy compared with Ironman.

Gidday Daddy Dave

yup, i'm still very happy with the Ironman suspension. Especialy considering that i'm generally sitting about 2.9t loaded each and every day - so i'd say the suspension is doing an awesome job.

I'm now looking carefully at what weight i can remove on a regualar basis so that i'm not weighted down whist just driving around town - that will help the suspension last a bit longer and should also save me a bucket load on fuel costs too.

I Have had the Iron Man Constant load kit in my D40 Titanium for around 15000k. I am very happy with it to date. I got a similar lift to Woody and have seen no sag to date. I am looking to add some extra weight to the back with some draws, fridge slide and long range fuel tank to bring the back down. I also fitted the Ironman greasable shackles and delux winch bar. I have been very happy with there products. I went the ARB draws though.

with all that weight in the back youll probly be back to stock standard height.

with all that weight in the back youll probly be back to stock standard height.

I really should remeasure mine to see what height advantage i've lost with sag over the 18 months since the kit has been installed .... i might do the measurements one day just to find out.

Latest posts

Back