D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if you might do another group buy for lokka's in the near future?

more have joined

-: LIST UPDATE :-

The list at the moment is now 14 units

we have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab

Mike1303 x 1, D40

Pats x1, D22 ZD30

Happy John x1, D22

Leo d40 x1 , D40

Andrew0 x1, D40

Raff x1

Hahaha that's too true Nath. Have to be a lucky bunch of guys. Great Muster too giving away 10 LOKKA's like that. So do we count u in Gonz??

Thanks all the same but no ! I think I will rely on luck and amazing driving skills . I thought about it but in reality I've only had the old girl on 4WD a hand full of times this year and never looked like getting stuck . I might do it before travelling up to the Kimberly's .

:hahaha: i think about 10 out of the 13 guys will be doing the same thing, the other 3 dont have a dragon :sarcastic:

Priceless ill see what mine comes back with before I coment lol iv sort of spent more on it already this year then I thought I would, I'll let u know ASAP

more have joined

-: LIST UPDATE :-

The list at the moment is now 15 units

we have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab

Mike1303 x 1, D40

Pats x1, D22 ZD30

Happy John x1, D22

Leo d40 x1 , D40

Andrew0 x1, D40

Raff x1

LuckyPhill x1, D40

Guys I have spoke with Opposite Lock and they have expressed that its a insurance liability for you guys to to the group workshop day in the workshop as only employees are covered.

What they did say is that either the Penrith store or the Narellan Store will do the Install.

drive in drive out price you are looking at between $500 - $600 depending on things like the condition of Carrier bearings ect.

OR drop the centre off to either Store with the LOKKA and they will do install for $150 - $250 again depending on the condition of the diff and things like carrier bearing ect.

If you like give them a call or drop in to discuss it with them or to make a booking when the LOKKA arrives.

There are direct links to them below in my signature and dont forget to mention the forum.

Last edited:
Ah f*ck it, Im in, I'll pm ya Nathan. I hate missing out on a bargain.

I'd rather do the install myself, cos I get kicks out of doing my own work. I just hope I'm not out of my depth, I think Id have most of the tools, just need a feeler gauge to check thrust washer clearances? Seems pretty straight forward, on here http://www.4wdsystems.com.au/pdf/LR-fitpicLR89.pdf

I have done that much reading on the topic in the last couple of days and virtually no one has a bad thing to say about these lockers.

Lokka

how many of the folks in Qld taking this offer are going to install it themselves?.

I have spoken to a local 4WD shop in the logan area that is willing to install for a good price.

If it's majority self install see the dodgy mechanics nite in the state forum.

Interested in seeing a response.
Pat S (Logan shire)

Latest posts

Back