D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many of the folks in Qld taking this offer are going to install it themselves?.

I have spoken to a local 4WD shop in the logan area that is willing to install for a good price.

If it's majority self install see the dodgy mechanics nite in the state forum.

Interested in seeing a response.
Pat S (Logan shire)

Pat S, I am still getting prices on install and would be interested in details of who you have spoken to and the price for an install they gave you, you can PM me if you like.

Well I have been reading everything I can about these and other lockers for 3 days and have splinters from sitting on the fence.

What the hell Nath, put me down and PM me some details and I will get some cash coming your way. :3gears:

Well I have been reading everything I can about these and other lockers for 3 days and have splinters from sitting on the fence.

What the hell Nath, put me down and PM me some details and I will get some cash coming your way. :3gears:

haha thats gold, your on the list mate, i will send pm now.

PS: take care of those splinters.

You lot are gonna be lovin your Navaras all over again. Mud, rock,clay and sand have given mine a work out on all and can't fault it!

Cheers Brad

-: LIST UPDATE :-

The list at the moment is now 18 units

we have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab

Mike1303 x 1, D40

Pats x1, D22 ZD30

Happy John x1, D22

Leo d40 x1 , D40

Andrew0 x1, D40

Raff x1

LuckyPhill x1, D40

Shorty4655 x1 , D22

Dorro x1

Dave-D40 x1, D40

how many of the folks in Qld taking this offer are going to install it themselves?. I have spoken to a local 4WD shop in the logan area that is willing to install for a good price. If it's majority self install see the dodgy mechanics nite in the state forum. Interested in seeing a response. Pat S (Logan shire)

I'm keen for somebody else to put it in for me.

I rang ON TRACK 4wd Centre (at slacks Creek)
I rang a few other places but they seemed the cheapest$400
I have had previous work done with them i'm highly recommend them.

What sort of quotes were you given ????

PM me quotes please Pat

"GO THE V6's''

I'm keen for somebody else to put it in for me.

I rang ON TRACK 4wd Centre (at slacks Creek)
I rang a few other places but they seemed the cheapest$400
I have had previous work done with them i'm highly recommend them.

What sort of quotes were you given ????

PM me quotes please Pat

"GO THE V6's''

That's a bit cheaper then most of the places I have rung. Most were $500-$600 or $550 plus parts.

Us Brissy folk should hit them up or Pats place if cheaper for install of 3 or 4 units.

That's a bit cheaper then most of the places I have rung. Most were $500-$600 or $550 plus parts. Us Brissy folk should hit them up or Pats place if cheaper for install of 3 or 4 units.

I will ring them tomorrow
And find out what they will do for a group install..
I will wait to see what Pat has to say too

One place wanted $750 on the north side

Well as you can gather the phone hung up very quick my end. Lol

Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

I'm pretty keen just going to get a price for install from my local mechanic tomorrow and I'll let ya know
Gav

Guys I have spoke with Opposite Lock and they have expressed that its a insurance liability for you guys to to the group workshop day in the workshop as only employees are covered.

What they did say is that either the Penrith store or the Narellan Store will do the Install.

drive in drive out price you are looking at between $500 - $600 depending on things like the condition of Carrier bearings ect.

OR drop the centre off to either Store with the LOKKA and they will do install for $200 - $250 again depending on the condition of the diff and things like carrier bearing ect.

If you like give them a call or drop in to discuss it with them or to make a booking when the LOKKA arrives.

There are direct links to them below in my signature and dont forget to mention the forum.

post it up again for those that may of missed it.

HI Gents.

Oka Lokka install price for the local 4wd shop is $300 Inc new oil, for an extra $50 he will also replace the seals if they need it, He already drives and owns a D40 so that's a good start and has installed these items on many occasions.

I spoke to 4wd systems regarding the install difficulty and it appears/sounds that it's "not that hard". There is no issue about diff backlash as it it's a straight swap,, they will be emailing to myself info on the install, which once received could be posted as a "sticky"
So i'm in two minds
1) A few beers meet the boys and spanner nite
2) drop it the local shop.......must admit a few beers does have an edge though

HI Gents. Oka Lokka install price for the local 4wd shop is $300 Inc new oil, for an extra $50 he will also replace the seals if they need it, He already drives and owns a D40 so that's a good start and has installed these items on many occasions. I spoke to 4wd systems regarding the install difficulty and it appears/sounds that it's "not that hard". There is no issue about diff backlash as it it's a straight swap,, they will be emailing to myself info on the install, which once received could be posted as a "sticky" So i'm in two minds 1) A few beers meet the boys and spanner nite 2) drop it the local shop.......must admit a few beers does have an edge though

Thanks Pats

Your guy looks like the go for me.

Will speak to you soon by phone mate!

Cheers for hunting prices as well!

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

lokka Install

Hi Folks

Once we get these units up here we can arrange things further, If the majority are getting them installed I will need to arrange dates/times, so it fits in with all concerned..not sure how this fits with members not in the Logan area.
I will try and get a Saturday install but not sure how long they will take to fit.

Latest posts

Back