D40 a Good Family Car?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take caution when doing that because they are glued down aswell as bolted I'm sure there is a trick to getting unglued or separated without denting the tub.

Thanks for the information all, thats awesome. I have a 2007 RX and it looks to have anchor points. I previously had a VE SV6 Wagon which was awesome but I much prefer the Nav, going back to a commodore or similar would almost not be worth having a child =D

Super pumped, I'll have to look at getting the RX bar off my tub and get a canopy.

Canopy its a Ute not wagon. Each to there own, I have 3 boys currently 2, 3 & 4 had the Nav for a year now never under cover and the soft cover has never let in enough water to make the prams wet. In real heavy rain water runs down the inside near the sports bar not enough to worry about or justified spending 2gs + on a canopy. And with the soft cove makes it easy to use the Ute as a Ute nt having to tow a trailer.

Back