D22 Delivery Delay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got delivery for mine... Took the dealer 6 weeks but that was what I was told... I requested the platinum colour so I had to wait longer... You could drive the white ones off the lot... But what's the fun in that :p
I'm in Toowoomba so it took a little longer for them to get the car up the hill I think..

Other wise experience with dealer was fantastic! Had no issues, was kept in the loop the whole time, I could not speak highly enough of the fella I dealt with...

I ordered one on the 1st of September, couldn't be given a date as in there system it showed as still in production.... :(

Haha good to see somethings haven't changed. I signed for mine on Sept 1 09 and was told basically the same thing. 1st was a Saturday in 09 and by Wednesday the dealer had found one on a boat.

My dealer mustn't be looking hard enough, she has 20 minutes to give me a call to say she has found one on a boat! Here's hoping

bet she never rang back, if theres one thing worse then a carsaleman its a carsales woman...

Got My D22 just under a month ago, and so far have put 2400km on it.

The dealer didn't have one in stock, but already had one on a train from WA to NSW and the person it was ordered for had backed out - maybe the reason I didn't have to pay any transport costs? Was told it would be there in about a fortnight, as apparently they can never get a firm answer on arrival date.

Turned up at the dealer under the fortnight, 10 days I think, and picked it up a few days later...

Maybe they just felt sorry for me (or thought it was funny as hell) as I was going to get one before the end of the financial year. Left it to late though as I wanted a black one, or a platinum one as second choice, but definitely didn't want a white one and by then the only ones left were white.

Guess what colour I ended up choosing and paying a whole whack more for? A bloody white one... Fingers crossed it will hide scratches more...

Main issue I have is my tubliner (of the overlip variety) looks like it was installed by the work experience kid (so will have to find the time to refit it myself). Oh and the usual speedo being 10% out, and the indicators really don't like roundabouts do they?

I phoned around, got a price from a few dealers then called the guys in Gladstone (100km away, my local dealership are knobs). They matched the price I wanted then I picked it up that arvo. No waiting for anything. Was great! That was in April this year.

Latest posts

Back