D-40 Custom roof rack

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
Someone wanted to see pics of this when it was done , but i cant remember the thread , so , Custom Rhino rack , tub for recovery gear , high lift jack and shovel , 6 inch tube , awning , and 234 watt led light bar

Looks good, not a fan of big boxes on the roof. But that could because I have a missus and can only imagine anything up there will be finding its way off. But thanks for the Anderson plug idea. I'm going to run it down the sports bar tho.

Lol it don't come off , well not easily its bolted to the alloy plate , the eye bolts double as bolt downs for the plate and tie points , there's 6 of them spread over the rack , and the Anderson plug comes in handy for powering hand held light or any other things you may need

2 words low clearance. Yeah I'm thinking of running my lighting wires between the sports bar and the cab.

I do not think the missus would tho. Lol. Once done the 2" lift not sure I'll fit in the car park at work��

most car parks are minimum of 2 mts , mine with my lift and track mount aero bars is 1950 mm

mine with canopy and arb rack with hi lift jack mount on the side is 2.25 then with the roof top tent it gets ridiculous..2.5 I think... cant go to any under cover car parks anymore....

mine with canopy and arb rack with hi lift jack mount on the side is 2.25 then with the roof top tent it gets ridiculous..2.5 I think... cant go to any under cover car parks anymore....

My Triton was the same , it was a pain in the arse , I vowed this time to keep it under 2 mts as a daily driver , hence why I done this rack removable in one piece

Latest posts

Back