Cordless two speed Drills

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"good luck choosing ha"

Hard enough picking just out of the makita's. They have a few that all look the same and are about the same price. Need to do some research before i buy.

I read somewhere the Bunnings Makita that they sell is not the same as other shops. Its slightly downgraded so they sell them cheaper.

Re Bunnings - I've heard the same thing about Honda whipper snippers and other gear too. Buy the Honda gear from Bunnings and you get the Thai built motor, from elsewhere you get a Jap build.

Got me beat about the real difference. Neither come with airbags or a reversing camera.

Hitachi by a mile. Mine has been going for about 4.5 years now since I started my apprenticeship as a chippy. It gets an absolute flogging even to the point when on low it clutches out putting in 100mm batten screws into hardwood I just screw it round to hammer because it doesnt clutch out and keep going haha it loves it.

You can pick up the hitachis for 450 on special now for the drill and impact driver kit which is crazy cheap. They used to sell for 800 not long ago.

-tyler

Ive not had any problems with my makita, but Milwaukee and DeWalt both make very solid drills, make sure you get a metal chuck. From my experience the Milwaukee batteries seem to die very quickly compared to Makitas and Dewalts. Just my two cents.

Ive not had any problems with my makita, but Milwaukee and DeWalt both make very solid drills, make sure you get a metal chuck. From my experience the Milwaukee batteries seem to die very quickly compared to Makitas and Dewalts. Just my two cents.

Funny you should say that. Was in Total Tools the other week, a guy brought in a dud milwaukee battery. They had to send it off for testing before he gets a new one. Be abit of a pain in the ass if he only had the one batt..

My last two cordless drills have been Hitachi, Work them real hard with big holesaw drilling, drop it two often aswell and still going strong.

Latest posts

Back