Coffs harbour area!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G'day Trendsetter!

Coffs Harbour is a real pear-la of place! Not because i live here.

My advice is you intend on traveling to my back-yard,contact a friend of mine Kevin Smith from Coffs 4WD Tours/Coffs Harbour TJM Megastore on 0439 648 248 or 02 6652-4899. Tell him Paul from this forum told you to call for advice where play and visit.

Kevin has produced a book titled Coffs Coast 4WD Destinations. Compulsive reading if you intend playing around this beautiful location! Coast about $30.00. Mention me to either Kevin or Mark to see if they will give you a discount/increase on the book! Also speak to Mark the owner of TJM, he too has a mountain of local Knowledge off the area!

Kevin has appeared on a few of the 4x4 action DVD's over the years with Roothy and the 4x4 action gang! Kevin is also a regular contributor to various Camping and 4x4 magazines. A dead-set fair-dinkum bloke!

PS, Keep an eye out for Kevin s camping articles of the Mid/North coast of NSW. Great reading, packed with heaps of info.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)

It is a beautiful area, I was heading to the Boyd river near nymboida two weekends ago when I had the little car trouble. Hope to try again and get out there soon.

Gday Paul, a mate and myself with our families spent some time in coffs for a holiday, had seen dvds and read alot about 4x4ing in coffs we were keen to give a few tracks a run but not familier with area we called in to see Kevin and purchased one of his books and had a good chat to him he was more than helpful in guiding us in the right direction his book is also very helpful and well worth a read, very nice guy with plenty of knowledge, all the best Grant

Gday Paul, a mate and myself with our families spent some time in coffs for a holiday, had seen dvds and read alot about 4x4ing in coffs we were keen to give a few tracks a run but not familier with area we called in to see Kevin and purchased one of his books and had a good chat to him he was more than helpful in guiding us in the right direction his book is also very helpful and well worth a read, very nice guy with plenty of knowledge, all the best Grant

G'day evening Grant,

Kev's a good bloke, will share info with you, same with Mark from TJM and EJ from ARB in Coffs Harbour.

PS, I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

I would suggest Caloundra on the Sunlight. From my encounter of both Coffs and Sunlight Coast, I would definitely go for Sunlight Coast. I just really like it there and I think you and your household members would really like it too.

G'evening Grant,

Sorry for taking so long to respond to your comments!

Mate, Kev is a dead set great bloke!

PS, I am glad you had a great time!

Regards,

RLI
:sniper:

Latest posts

Back