City Nissan, Nth Melb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackGoose

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Anyone any idea what's happened to City Nissan in North Melbourne? They've disappeared off the Nissan website and their phone line has a message saying they stopped trading on the 14th July. Anyone know the story??

I was about to book in there for some warranty work and my 10k service, guess that's not gonna happen now. Anyone got any recommendations for any of the other Melbourne dealers? I've read some of the forum posts and it seems Berwick & Dandenong get some good press. I'm in Port Melbourne so they're both a good hr or so away though.

Also anyone any experience of Nissans Express Service?? Worth a punt?

Thanks for any help

BG

BG

I can certainly recomend the guys at Berwick ... i've never had a problem with them. They sit down with you and you can request all the extra attention that YOUR pride and joy needs to ensure YOUR happy.

They happily do the 5 tyre rotation for me and various other checks, and so far they have not added any of this to the invoice when i pick up the car.

I have used Ferntree Gully Nissan and Gary Rogers in Glen Waverly, both were good.
Melton Nissan gets a big rap from the guys in other posts on this site, I just got the flyer in the mail about the express service, would not surprise me if this service has its own surcharge.

We have not had any issues out at Werribee. We have bought a number of cars there over the years and go back there for what little factory servicing we get done. The R51 is well out of warranty and I have done it myself since it expired, the D22 I decided to take a punt on reliability and service it myself from 10,000 km (Now out of warranty period without any problems) and we get my mothers Dualis done there.

City nissan dissapeared as a dealer some time back, I wondered how long the service department would live by itself. No idea of the story behind the closure of both.

Latest posts

Back