Chip it saying "Hi"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip Tuning

Reaction score
Hi forum members, mods and admins. :shakehands:

Found this site though google searching DPF mods to the D40 since we have found it made a huge difference to the performance of these vehicles.

Didn't find too much so thought to join us and let folks know what we have been getting up to. :moil: :santaclaus:

Hope we can be of some help to the forum re diesel performance solutions. :3gears:

Cheers

PS. Admins tell you advise if you have sponsors on this site and if you are taking more re Performance Chips??? Please send us an email if you are.

Thanks

Wanna sponsor my D22. Lol.

Kidding, welcome and the best person to check things with would be Dylan.

Dave.

Wanna sponsor my D22. Lol.

Kidding, welcome and the best person to check things with would be Dylan.

Dave.

Hi Dave.

We are bringing out a Chip for the 100 series Toyota in about 45 days or so and the D22 has a similar fuel control system.

If I were you I would wait for it as we see what others are charging and think they OVERCHARGE ... at least $500 -$600 dollars too much

Our initial testing has shown very good results. Next is to wrap it up into a nice box, test it to destruction and make it ready for retail.

Stay tuned

Cheers

Robert provides the excellent offer for everyone who needs to improve the diesel vehicle's performance, and you should try to get one to install on the vehicle. You will see the different before and after your installation.

Derby

Hey Chip-it Guy's,
I have a D40 auto 08. I'm thinkin I would like to chip but not mod the exhaust, DPF, so that I can avoid issue's with warranty. Thinking I may purchase extended warranty.
Do you have, or would you write a tune that would suit this application? Is there any point?

Could PM you, I thought others might wanna kno as well.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi John. we dont recommend running auto D40 with DPF with any chip. U have to tone down the tunes too much so that you are CERTAIN that the rear sensor doesnt over heat.

Do u know we do a special for D40 (and Pajero) owners where they want a chip but have a DPF? The DPF is reduced by 30% and we throw in a fitting kit (nuts, bolts and gaskets etc) PLUS we throw in a EGR Blanking plate as well.

Ok thanks Robert, I get that. Really wanted to keep warranty intact. Guess I'm chewin it ova some more now.
Cheers John

YOU WONT NED IT BUT KEEP IT WRAPPED IN COTTON WOOL IN DA GARAGE. If you need it, you got it there.

Cheers (sorry for CAPS) by the time I looked it was too late :)

RR

Latest posts

Back