Canopies- Caddy(Alpha) Vs. Carryboy.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tappet

Reaction score
Well I never thought I would do it but I'm in the market for a Canopy. Should of brought a Pathy or similar in the first place but will loose to much to trade. Anyway-

Has anyone have these brands of Canopies on their D40. and how do you find it or have you heard of any bad reports about them??

If anyone has a Canopy to suit a King Cab they want to off load at the right price, drop us a PM.

Many Thanks!

Hi ive got an alpha on my D22, it was on ther when i bought it. Cant complain, it is fully lined, interior light, sliding side and front windows, lift up rear, racks and a sunroof in the top. Also has a wing with third brakelight.
Cheers Adam

I was looking at the same canopies when when i was looking for one and went with the alpha gse
from memory it was about 800 bucks cheeper. i reckon either one looks the best on the d40's.
The only problem i have is the canopy is hitting on the cab on one side when on rough roads but it's not Alpha's fault, after a few measurement's its the tub that is out off whack so got to get nissan to fix that, that was an interesting conversation but not going to go into it now, then Alpha said they will refit the canopy for me.

Latest posts

Back