Mounting bull bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam attwater

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been looking for a bull bar for my Spanish 2009 titanium edition d40 and I’ve noticed the mounts for a Bullbar look different on the ST model which all the bull bars I’m looking at belong too. Is it still possible to mount a Bullbar from an ST onto a titanium edition I’m assuming they just cut the front bumper off and mount it anyway or are there specific bull bars I need to look for?

Hi all,
Ive been looking for a bull bar for my Spanish 2009 titanium edition d40 and I’ve noticed the mounts for a Bullbar look different on the ST model which all the bull bars I’m looking at belong too. Is it still possible to mount a Bullbar from an ST onto a titanium edition I’m assuming they just cut the front bumper off and mount it anyway or are there specific bull bars I need to look for?
You need to check the build country for the ST ... I think they were MNT (Thailand). The difference your seeing would be Spain versus Thailand built.

The end of the chassis rails are different so you have to make sure you get the correct mounting bracket kit. The bolt holes are vertical on Spain and horizontal on Thai.

Latest posts

Back