Body Lift Kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jabba

Reaction score
OK, I am about to do my first mod, body lift. I have checked with my local authorities and I can fit a 2" body lift legally in QLD .. I just have a few hoop's to jump through...

So my Question is, which are the better body lift kit to buy, and what to they cost.....

What involved in the lift?????. Will the rear bumper raise up with the body or not. What about the radiator, will it need it's hose's adjusted..

Is there anything else that I need to know and should watch for...

Matt

buy a kit that has instructions. Ive heard good things about zordos kits on 4wda and outers. Dont get just cruisins kit. Front and rear bumper you will have to either re drill the holes or make a bracket. Lower piece of fan shroud has to be taken off. Make sure you undo the body to chassis bracket thats near the rear of the cab. And losen the steering column adjustment. Gear sticks/hoses etc dont need modifying.

is this what u need 2 do for a d22 or d40 about to do one on my d40 is all

Hey Matt.
If you are in Brisbane ican help you.
First thing i sell bodylift kit for D40s
But don't have instructions.
So if you want i will fit a kit at a reduced price, :victory: so i can then write some instructions
Cheers

OK, I am about to do my first mod, body lift. I have checked with my local authorities and I can fit a 2" body lift legally in QLD .. I just have a few hoop's to jump through..

Matt

hey matt who did you speak to regarding the legal issues to do the lift, and is it only legal with and engineers cert or not

hey matt who did you speak to regarding the legal issues to do the lift, and is it only legal with and engineers cert or not

You don't need a Engineers cert to make a bodylift legal in QLD
You must obtain permission to do a bodylift from QLD TRANSPORT.
Then you do the lift & then QLD TRANSPORT approves the lift
This the only legal way in QLD
Cheers

Back