Blackline edition coolbox

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone inform me what type of coolbox came with there Blackline
As the one my friend got was just a cheap canvas type that holds about ten beers
Regards Scouse

60 liters at a guess, black plastic, heavy walled and covered in Nissan logos and pics of power tools...
Probably equivalent to $150 from a shop.
:(

Black plastic smaller than our 80 litre and not as well made.

We put the old mans next to our 80l ice chest (can't remember the name but it's the same as those ones BCF sell but we paid shitloads less for it and it's aussie made) and apart from the shape being more of a square and the colour it looks the same until you look closely at the construction and see they are just cheaply made imports.

Whether they preform as well as the ice chest we don't know because we really don't need two of the darn things but I would suggest as a 'freebie' and with those ice packs that keep cold for days on end you'll keep beer cold for a weekend trip. But it's definitely not canvas.

Hey Guys thanks for the info,I passed on your comments to my mate and he contacted the dealer and advised them he did not get one,and said he was going to contact Nissan...well after a short while he got the cool box ,why he did not get it when he purchased the Blackne we will never know,just goes to show it pays to ask
Regards
Spouse

Good outcome, given they are just sweeteners to get people to buy a different model with more marked up extras on it I'm surprised they coughed up and didn't use some excuse that all freebies are subject to availability.

Latest posts

Back