Baby Restraint

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traian

Reaction score
Tried to post in another thread, but I think my comment got deleted :s

I'm after this part

5tFxQ

I've searched high and low and cannot find one anywhere.

Hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction or have one lying around they don't need anymore and would want some cash for it.

Cheers, Traian.

It wasn't deleted, it was put in the moderation queue because of the link (off-site image).

I've approved both posts, you can choose which to keep.

As for the part - it's a child restraint anchor. Should be fairly easy to source from an auto parts place, I'd have thought!

The old girl has been all around Maroochydore and can't find it, nor do the people she shows that picture to either.

I've emailed baby seat sellers, googled that many things and all I find is the part that bolts below the window and gets riveted to the top.

Looks similar to what Mews Mechanical in Hervey Bay fitted to mine. They did a fantastic job. Much better than the crap looking device they were going to install on the Gold Coast.

I'm going to bundy tomorrow to get something fitted behind the rear seat that uses the head rest bolts??, $260 or something they quoted me including the mod plate.

I'm over trying to find this damned thing I'll just spend the money and won't worry about it till #2 comes along haha

Latest posts

Back