awaiting the new ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDM

Reaction score
Hi all
Has anyone got hold of one of these yet? Mine is due in the country tomorrow but i won't have it for another week. are there any recomendations for first up mods?

Welcome to the forum, CDM.

It really depends what you want to do with the vehicle. I wanted to tow, so mine's set up for that - some go off-road, some like mud, some like the beach. Best bet is to browse through the garage and see what people have done to theirs.

hey Tony
thanks for that. I think my driving style is about to be somewhat reformed as i'm coming out of a heavily modified 80 series cruiser, but i love touring and a having a weekend play in the Blue mountains in the winter months.
I've got a long list but a small lift and general bars will be first up i think. i intend to do a Simpson crossing in june so a long ranger is also going in.

I don't think we have a confirmed ST owner yet? Maybe check the garages?

Welcome to the forum.

ST model is definitely available, saw two of them at my dealer when I was booking in my 10,000km service and was getting them to look at something on the car.

They're missing the keylock on the fuel cap and the 'X' from the tail gate. There might be other stuff not there too, but I haven't seen the need to fully investigate what I'm not missing out on.

They're missing the keylock on the fuel cap and the 'X' from the tail gate. There might be other stuff not there too, but I haven't seen the need to fully investigate what I'm not missing out on.

Having priced Nissan badges before I wouldn't mind betting that little X probably adds quite a bit to the price.

Finally took delivery of mine on Friday, eventhough I need to give it back at the end of the month as they didnt get the ARB Sahara Bar in time. Very happy with the car. I just traded a 3005 SR5 Extra Cab on it and was a bit worried it wasnt going to stack up, but except for the inferior turning circle I am pretty impressed. I got the Diesel Auto so Im hoping that the fuel numbers are an improvement on the Lux.

To be completely honest to the untrained eye the differences between the ST & STX are pretty negligable and you get the uopgraded stereo and the blue tooth on the steering wheel. Willt a couple of pics once I have the bar on the front.

Congrats!

Don't worry if your fuel figures seem a little high at first, it definitely improves. If you can keep the engine at around 2,000rpm (max torque point) you'll help its economy.

Thats a huge relief, I was pretty worried when the fuel light came on after 545km which was what I was getting out of my 4L V6 Hilux. it took 70 litres of Diesel at the pump so there was still 10 litres in reserve and the ODO was reading 585km so I would have cracked the 600 if I was trying harder but I was hoping for numbers in the 700s but I will have to wait and see taking it for a run out to texas qld next weekend so I will see how a long trip goes.

Back