As Happy as a Bloke with Two Navaras

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gacoxd

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

My name is Damian "Damo" I have been floating around the site for a while now and have greatly enjoyed the spirit and willingness for people to give each other a hand.

At the moment I have two Navara's. I have had Dave (Navarro/Navara geddit?) a 2006 Storm Grey STX Auto Turbo Diesel since new and yesterday I got a new Midnight Black STX 550 after the minister for War, Intimacy, Finance & Economics (W.I.F.E.) gave me the green light to get a new set of wheels.

I'm currently offloading Dave if anybody is interested.

Dave II is booked into UV4x4 Enoggera on Monday for the first of a couple of trips to get more fruit added. It is all very exciting.

Mahalo

Damo

Last edited:
Hi Damo, welcome to the forum.

Bit of Hawaiin in you?

He he. No and before your ask I don't want any either :)

Cheers was overdone, regards is too stiff and ciao is a bit everywhere as well. I paddle with Brisbane Outriggers and I thought I would adopt it as a sig.

Mahalo

Damo

Gday Damo, how are you liking the new 550?

G'day Nathan.

I thought I loved Navs before but this thing is unbelievable. It looks awesome and it could pull Jesus out of heaven.

If I had a criticism it would be the wheel/tyre combo. 17" is a bit uncommon and it precludes a number of straight off the rack common tyre upgrades (Mickey Thompson ATZ's for instance). It's not much of a grip but I suspect I will end up swapping rims and tyres at some point in the future.

Mahalo

Damo

He he. No and before your ask I don't want any either :)

Cheers was overdone, regards is too stiff and ciao is a bit everywhere as well. I paddle with Brisbane Outriggers and I thought I would adopt it as a sig.

Mahalo

Damo

Ah.... I've been there 4 times and going back next year for my 20th wedding anniversary.

G'day Nathan.

I thought I loved Navs before but this thing is unbelievable. It looks awesome and it could pull Jesus out of heaven.

If I had a criticism it would be the wheel/tyre combo. 17" is a bit uncommon and it precludes a number of straight off the rack common tyre upgrades (Mickey Thompson ATZ's for instance). It's not much of a grip but I suspect I will end up swapping rims and tyres at some point in the future.

Mahalo

Damo

Good to hear you're happy with the new ride. As for tyres have you had at look at the new kevlar wranglers, they come in 17's. My cousin just put a set on his Hilux with 17" prado rims. He is really happy with them and they look tuff, even though they're on a new lux lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back