ARB Intensity LED lights vs IPF 901XS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faz

Reaction score
Can any one offer some advise/ feedback on ARBs Intensity LED lights and IPF 901XS's. I am sending my Nav in for some cosmetic surgery and ARB threw a set of the IPF's in as a sweetener but also offered the option to upgrade to the Intensity's- interested in people's experiences/ thoughts/ opinions with both

Last edited:
Sorry to change topic but how much did you have to spend for then to throw in a set of spotties!!

I spent $6500 and got a free cap

Originally walked in and said I wanted them to quote up a bull bar, spot lights, canopy, roof racks, sliding draws in the tray, side steps, scrub bars, tow bar and an electric brake controller and said I intended to do it over 2 sales- the first now and the 2nd in Jan/ Feb next year. The initial order was for $6000 (which has since grown up $2000) and the guy sort of took the fun out of the sale by voluntarily throwing in the IPFs- I normally like to do a bit of negotiating and unless their cringing I reckon I haven't pushed them hard enough- Maybe the promise of further sales ???

Last edited:
i've heard good things about the LED's. havnt heard anything bout longevity but i recon the LED's are the way to go. look good too

If you can afford the intensity lights then I would go for them. I think they are over priced though. My old man has a set of the IPFs on his Ranger (65w HID) and they are very bright. I would go for the 50w HID version.

If you are keen for an LED setup then get a light bar and combo them with the IPF spotties. :)

Thanks Vigilante (awesome name BTW) The ARB LED spotties are definitely up there but look like they'll go the distance- twice as long as the IPF's I am not sure- I am also a bit concerned the dog that steals them from me might be the only one able to tell me. I've also looked at KC who are offering 23 year warranty on everything inc globes- which seems hardly believable. The conversion kits look like a good option as with the light bars- only problem seems to be there's so many suppliers from Asia and not knowing whoses dodgy and whose trustworthy... Hence the post- thanks for your thoughts

when I was working at arb fitted many of em, but in my eyes iv found better for cheaper. very over priced inless they are doing a sweet dea;

Latest posts

Back