ARB Canopy windows

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4crazy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to this site but its great heaps of info. I was wondering if anyone new where to get replacement lift up windows for the side of a ARB canopy without paying 325 a side just for the windows that's without fitting seams lot for a window. If anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Its not that bad, I remember reading a back window for a Excel is about $800.

You could always try a local glass place.

Dave.

If you are worried about fitting costs do it yourself. I just had a canopy resprayed to colour match my car and I removed and installed all the glass myself. Its amazingly easy to do. Just a heap of self tappers hold the glass in on the inside of the canopy. once you take them off a small frame will come off and the glass can be pushed straight out. I did it on my own but might be an idea to get someone to hold the other side while you push it out. I would do that and take it to a glazier. However glass is always very expensive and ARB's price might not be that bad, and remember you would have to get it tinted by the glazier also. Installation is just a reversal of removal. Took me about 20 minutes to pull all 4 windows out and the same to put back in. Use a 1/4" socket instead of a screwdriver to save your hands as there is a lot of screws holding them in. Cheers.

As Dave suggests the local glass mob will do. For any glass replacement or repairs we always send our vehicles to the same place that does our tinting. I'm sure if I can get a Subaru windscreen for under $150 a canopy window would have to come in well under $325 even fitted. Being an ARB my local bloke would probably have the right size window to suit in stock and he's a country dealer so I can't see a city dealer having problems.

Thanks Guys,

I might have to find a glazer that sounds like a good option I'm sure I could install them myself I really haven't had a good look at them.

Thanks for all your help

Latest posts

Back